Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shopping List Saturday



Saturday Shopping, originally uploaded by Miss Kitty Boo Boo.


I'm late, I'm late for my first Shopping List Saturday, but I hope I will be forgiven when I say I was distracted by a birthday dinner for my Mother Outlaw.

It was big number and I was tied up yesterday ...

Here we go:
1. ReFashioned Miss Kitty Wool Pencil Skirt - rucycled
2. Kitty Friends - redclover
3. Vintage Style Bubble Charm Pendant Retro kitty with Blue Bow - bbjaynedesigns
4. Cat Lover Mirror - AnnaWadham
5. Pretty kitty Blouse - DevonRose
6. Hand Carved Kitty with Bird Rubber Stamp - craftpudding

Visit these fabulous etsy stores as soon as you can, they all have such lovely items.



If you want to see all the Shopping List Saturday particpants lists jump on over to our hostess' blog fancypicnic

2 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

These are great!!!

Love the mirror and the bubble pendant - the stamp is super cute too. Meow!!

Love the shadow shots, and I hope you had fun celebrating!

devonrose said...

thanks so much for including our Pretty Kitty Blouse, LOVE the pendant! too cute:)xx