Thursday, February 26, 2009

FREE PATTERN


I have decided I have too many patterns and as well as selling them I will be giving away a pattern every now and then.

Starting now!

Just leave a comment and your e-mail address if you are not a registered blogger (so I can contact you).
Good luck ... I will use the random number generator to choose the winner ... winner will be drawn Saturday 7th March

Pattern: Simplicity 7150
Size: 2-4
Used, and cut.
Girl's Dress, Top, Capri Pants, Shorts, and Bag.
Pullover top/dress, pull on pants/shorts. Lined bag has drawstring.

Nice simple pattern.





7 comments:

edward and lilly said...

Oooh, I have three nieces who would fit this pattern!

Hot Fudge said...

With four granddaughters (and counting!), I am sure I know this pattern to come in so handy. Love the little bag too.

Hot Fudge said...

Oops - sorry about the garbled grammar. Maybe I should read what I have written before I press the dreaded button.

Unknown said...

lol ... I've lost count how many times I have hit the send button before checking what I have typed ...

Jane said...

That is a great classic pattern. Thanks for the chance to enter!

Michelle said...

Always on the look out for cute patterns.
I have a few special little friends and nieces that I could see wearing this too : )
Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kitty,
cute giveaway
I've a niecey, and some pseudo nieces this would be lovely to spoil with...
Happy decluttering!
Sally