Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Proximidade ...You're it!

Yesterday I was tagged by Hayles over at RE-read ... she has some fabuloso stuff let me tell you!

Anyway apparently there is stuff in this blog that someone other than me likes. Yay. So thanks Hayley, now it is my turn to pass the eternal flame of ...



This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships.
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!


Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers!

The rules are: This blog award should be sent to your favourite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.


Here are my top 8 at the moment:

The Crafty Crow - thanks for all those projects for my kiddies!

MixTape Zine - I just want to fold you all up and put you in my pocket ... not in a bad stalker way

A Print a day - You are fabulous ... I love your stuff

Advanced Style
- Way to go! This is the type of pictorial guide I love to see

Hopping through Branches - on hiatus at the mo but back soon

RE-read
- One of the first blogs to make me laugh out loud for real not just in abbr.

Nesting Bird Interiors - Gorgeous blog, full of lovely stuff

Vintage Transfer Finds
- I love you, what can I say



2 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Oh I love the Mixtape Zine blog too! It was one of the first blogs I ever discovered.

Your kitty clock is cute. I hadn't noticed him before. Hopefully that's because he is new, and not because I'm blind :)

62cherry said...

oh thanks katie YAY!
you've made my day
i had not seen your blog before so thanks also for letting me find you!
jus (mixtapezine) x