Thursday, July 24, 2008

Roller Moll



So ... I have been looking for something to do that will help me get my fitness back. I can't make it to the gym at the times the classes I want to go to are on.

I need something fun though because I HATE exercising. I'm okay once I get motivated but until then I am a bit of a friend to the chill out. I also love to have a bit of a chat and meet some new blood so this is also something that needs to be taken into consideration.

So ... fun + social + motivating .... only one answer

ROLLER DERBY ...

there's a bit of a demo on this Friday so I'm going to check out the place and the team and see what I see, but gotta say I'm a bit keen for it.

Haven't put a pair of skates on (let alone quads) since 1980-something so this should be PRECIOUS.

Hahahah

I'm getting all excited ... have to come up with a name too. Hmmm any ideas?

No comments: