Tuesday, January 10, 2012

YOU PICK! Help me decide which clothing for girl's and ladie's to make next ...

I get by with a little help from my friends!


I am currently running a competition where you could win a girl's dress (sized 2-10) or some soft, fun, flirty lingerie for you! (sized 8-18) 

I can't decide which dress for girl's (sized approx.2 - 10) to run with. I need to restock girl's dresses ASAP so can you please help me narrow it down?
If I stick with one style for now I am able to make more,  meaning more size and fabric choices for you!



I also can't decide which lingerie option to make. Again if I stick with one style for now I am able to make more meaning more size and fabric choices for you!



To enter you need to go to the Kitty Boo Boo facebook page, go to the Photo Album titled YOU PICK, if you leave a comment you will go in to the draw to win one of these in a colour and size of your choice!

If you can, maybe you’d help me spread to word? The more comments I have, the more feedback I have. Then I can draw a winner for the dress/lingerie! 

Have fun and THANK YOU!

No comments: