Monday, January 23, 2012

January 2010 Photo-A-Day-Challenge Week 3 Review

Week 3 in review - to find out what this is about read this post here


Day 15 - Happiness. A truly bad event made better. Cooking at a bestie's house. drinking pink moscato, she's playing with my kids and making them laugh. Ahh sweet sweet happiness


Day 16 - Morning. Sam hit his head last night and this is the egg this morning.



Day 17 - Water. It’s raining today in Brisbane. This is the tyre swing full of water and water pistols.



Day 18 - Something you bought. I bought these postcards of Yayoi Kasuma's current exhibits. I fell madly in love


Day 19 - Sweet. The lolly jar! Everyone else thinks this is empty!


Day 20 - someone you love. These guys. It’s an old photo but the only one on my phone of all three!



Day 21 - Reflection. Playing with mirrors



Day 22 - Your Shoes. I love my Pistola Rosa’s.



No comments: