Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wicked Wicked Wicked Child ...

On Sunday Kitty Boo Boo was out and about at South Bank Young Designers Market.
We had a great day with beautiful weather and awesome people! I'll blog about those markets a little later ...

One of my friends and favourite crafty people Teneale from Wicked Child Designs brought me round my custom Wicked Child - Bono. I had requested 'Old School' Bono though, from the 8o's ... and here he is at home chilling in his spiritual retreat ...


I love the little easel Teneale supplies with her wicked children.


Bono needs no introduction when moving in with the others ... K Rudd looks a bit out of his element with Robert Smith, Karen O and Bono. I'm looking forward to my next custom wicked child ... hmmm

Karen O

2 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Her softies are so cool! Love the Bono!

Unknown said...

it's so cool she got in Frankie! I love this bono ... My fave is Jesus ... man what a laugh!