Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BrisStyle Indie ECO Markets wrap ...


What a great day. Instead of having my own stall I was a part of the co-op stall and had a wee little table with all my newly created ECO items.


I purchased a new brooch from Rebecca at Edward and Lilly, a monster shirt for my boy and a wooden guitar magnet from Sam at Jetta's Nest, a gorgeous cuff from Nel at Feybles Nel, a beautiful hand dyed skein of silk thread from Trish at TrishAlan Designs and lastly as I had helped out Mel from Kimono Reincarnate she packed me a little takeaway bag full of gorgeous vintage Kimono fabrics.



It was a gorgeously warm mid winter day and my favourite part was when this lovely lady popped by. I asked her if I could take her photo and post it on my blog as her cardigan was to die for - red AND with flamingo's. *sigh* sure is hard to beat that.

 
I had a very yummy vegan hot dog and some really yummy coffee ... not a bad day at all for a birthday :)
 There's plenty more markets to catch me at this month ... just have a glance at the top right of the blog to see where!

No comments: