Saturday, July 11, 2009

BrisStyle in Rave ...


(page 33 - RAVE Magazine)


A few BrisStyle members have been featured in a 'Crafty Collective' in the latest issue of RAVE Magazine.
BrisStylettes interviewed include Tracey from Denim Days, Olivia from Scampsville, Hayley from RE-read Designs, Sam from Jetta's Nest, Catherine from Made By Maisie, Chris from Little Chrissy, Casey from Prettyhead Designs, Bec and Jade from Beckybean, Teneale from Wicked Child Designs, Shannon from My Girl, and me!!.

3 comments:

Oliver Maria said...

Yeah Kitty! Great piece eh? It's so funny Tess chose my raccoon brooch to accompany Scampsville's blurb. That's what I look like in the morning when I forget to take my msacara off ;)

x Olivia

Jetta's Nest said...

Rock on, Kitty-cat!

Trish Goodfield said...

Wouldn't you know that BrisStyle would be in the issue I deleted without reading. Thanks for the heads up.