Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh me oh my ...

I have been away for a long time haven't I!

I have been under the weather, I don't get sick a lot but when I do it's usually something huge that takes me down ...
this time it was a virus that led to laryngitis and a sinus infection escalating to my ol' friend Bronchitis.

Hasn't been a fun time and I am just getting back to my normal self now ... almost 3 weeks later.

Full on ... but it hasn't been all bad

I spent yesterday making some new clippies, and as I started to feel better I also made Sammy a embroidered Robot singlet (because we share a love for Robots at the moment and I love a win win situation!)
Erin scored a derby skirt ... she has started roller skating (and is GOOD) and as my knees are too dodgy for competition Derby it seems I can breed my own fresh meat! Excellent.

I got my new swallow kicks and I had a visit from my lovely UK Bestie ...

I bought some owl fabric and some stuff for refashioning, I also made a few new dresses ...

Oh and I got my Brown Owls pack in the post too! Yay thanks Pip!

I will post pics of all the above soon!

5 comments:

Jetta's Nest said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Katie! See you next week at Brown Owls :)

Melanie said...

sounds like you have been in the wars with all of those nasties at the same time. heres to a speedy recovery!

REread said...

bummer about the snot, cough, gunk and wonderment of over the counter medication ... yeah a few people have gone down like the proverbial sack of (rhymes with fit) lately. I managed to sideswipe the loogie and just had a bit of a whine and moan and then a small pathetic cough ... glad your better and back making a mess and being crafty and roboty.

handmaiden said...

Hi miss Kitty,
first time on yr blog so hello and hope you are feeling better....from fancy picnic

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

Have a wonderful day!

Take Care...