Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh me oh my ...

I have been away for a long time haven't I!

I have been under the weather, I don't get sick a lot but when I do it's usually something huge that takes me down ...
this time it was a virus that led to laryngitis and a sinus infection escalating to my ol' friend Bronchitis.

Hasn't been a fun time and I am just getting back to my normal self now ... almost 3 weeks later.

Full on ... but it hasn't been all bad

I spent yesterday making some new clippies, and as I started to feel better I also made Sammy a embroidered Robot singlet (because we share a love for Robots at the moment and I love a win win situation!)
Erin scored a derby skirt ... she has started roller skating (and is GOOD) and as my knees are too dodgy for competition Derby it seems I can breed my own fresh meat! Excellent.

I got my new swallow kicks and I had a visit from my lovely UK Bestie ...

I bought some owl fabric and some stuff for refashioning, I also made a few new dresses ...

Oh and I got my Brown Owls pack in the post too! Yay thanks Pip!

I will post pics of all the above soon!

5 comments:

Jetta's Nest said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Katie! See you next week at Brown Owls :)

Melanie said...

sounds like you have been in the wars with all of those nasties at the same time. heres to a speedy recovery!

Unknown said...

bummer about the snot, cough, gunk and wonderment of over the counter medication ... yeah a few people have gone down like the proverbial sack of (rhymes with fit) lately. I managed to sideswipe the loogie and just had a bit of a whine and moan and then a small pathetic cough ... glad your better and back making a mess and being crafty and roboty.

handmaiden said...

Hi miss Kitty,
first time on yr blog so hello and hope you are feeling better....from fancy picnic

Chubby Chieque said...

Have a wonderful day!

Take Care...