Starry White Christmas
500g White Chocolate
1/3 cup Pistachios
1/3 cup Glace Cherries
150g Mini Marshmallows
1/4 Shredded Coconut
1. In a heatproof bowl melt the chocolate over a saucepan of simmering water. Do not let the bowl sit in the water. Use a metal spoon as a wooden spoon may have too much moisture in it.
2. Roughly chop the Pistachio's.
3. Cut the Glace Cherries in half.
4. Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
6. Pour the chocolate mix into the tray and press with the back of a spoon.
7. Refrigerate for a few hours
8. When chilled cut into shapes with a star cookie cutter.