Cranberry and Pistachio Chocolate Bark
500g Milk or Dark Chocolate
300g White Chocolate
1/2 cup Pistachios
1/2 cup Dried Cranberries (Craisins)
1. In separate heat proof bowls melt the milk and white chocolates over simmering water. Do not let the bowls touch the water, use a metal spoon to stir the chocolate (wooden spoons may contain moisture)
2. Roughly chop the Cranberries and Pistachios.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper or foil.
4. Spread the milk chocolate over the tray. Drizzle the white chocolate over the milk chocolate in parts and around the edges.
5. Using a knife or skewer drag the chocolates into each other to create a marble effect.
6. Sprinkle the Cranberries and Pistachio's over the chocolate and lightly press.
7. Refrigerate for at least 1 1/12 hours. Cut or break into thin strips to eat!