- Star pattern
- Sheet music
- Photo copier
- Silver thread
- Scrapbooking eyelets
· Marking pen
· Jump rings
· Pliers to manipulate the jump rings
1. Print, and cut out the pattern. Choose the solid outline that gives you the star size you like, or make three copies to create small, medium, or large ornaments.
2. Use a photocopy machine to transfer the sheet music to standard copy paper.
3. Trace the outline of the star pattern on the copied sheet music. For extra visual interest, tilt the paper slightly.
4. Using the pattern as your guide, fold the cut out stars. Solid lines indicate "mountain folds" (fold comes toward you); dashed lines indicate "valley folds."
5. Punch a small hole in the location shown on the pattern. Insert an eyelet for reinforcement. Use the silver thread to hang the ornament.
Using the marking pen I have drawn an Angel on the sheet music and cut it out.I then inserted an eyelet in the bottom of the star and the top of the Angel. I attached the Angel to the stars using the jump rings.