Embellish plain purchased Christmas ornaments with purchased ribbon flowers, bows and lace
- Ball ornament
- Hot-glue gun and hot glue (Note: For certain surfaces, such as thin glass, a low-temperature glue may be safer than hot glue.)
- 1- to 1-1/2-inch-wide ribbon in various lengths
- Satin Ribbon flowers
- Small folly bells
1. Attach ribbon bows. Fold the ribbon into bows and loops as you like. Glue them directly to the ornament top. Use glue sparingly so it does not show through.
2. Attach flowers. Use additional glue to attach the satin flowers to the ornament. Let dry.
3. Attach folly bells. Use a thin piece of ribbon to loop through the top of the folly bell and then glue to the ball hiding the loop of ribbon under a flower or bow loop.
- Cordinate the colors of the ornament, flowers, and ribbons to match the décor of someone special.
- For a great hostess gift, tie an ornament around the neck of a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider, or atop a box of hot chocolate mix.