Sunday, February 20, 2011

Recycled Story Book Bunting ...

For nearly a year now I have been making bunting from books that have been damaged or badly treated. It took me quite a lot to make that first cut, and still sometimes a piece of my heart aches when I start to rip or cut.
But the end result is a beautiful repurposed item ready to be loved by someone new.

They have been used as bedroom decorations, party decoration, and early reading tools.

These are for sale in my Etsy store Kitty Boo Boo Design. They haven't been lasting long though! I am currently in the process of stitching up about 40 new ones ... take a peek below ... send me a message if you're looking for something in particular!

Alice in Wonderland

Beauty and The Beast

Jack and The Beanstalk

Little Red Riding Hood

Adventures in Space

Snow White

1 comment:

Wendys Hat said...

These are incredible! I love them! How creative! I collect children's literature and have a fond love for anything storybook related.