Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. - Roger Miller

It has been steadily raining where I live for more than 7 weeks now. We get the odd day of sunshine but usually it's rain. There seems to be a congestion of cyclonic weather off the coast and most of our usually lovely, sunny, better-put-your-sunscreen-on-before-your-skin-melts-off heated summer days have become wet, dreary and beyond irritating. Flooding, roads blocked, roads broken up by wet ground under the tarmac, mould growing on everything, and it all coincides with the school holidays. Big Yay.

So this blog is picture tribute to the loveliness of rain, because if I don't start thinking about the lovliness I'm going to go crazy

All images from weheartit.com









1 comment:

Hey Harriet said...

Love the little piggy in gumboots! He looks rather annoyed by all the rain too. Little piggy must reside in Brisbane.

This weather is crazy. I'm well and truly over it. If I enjoyed miserable weather I'd go live in London. Give us back our sunshine! NOW! (I don't know who I'm yelling at. Whoever it is that holds the sunshine...)

Sweet post. It lifted my spirits. A little anyway. Grumble grumble...