Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wrap it up! October and November in 1 hit ...

I hadn't realised how much I had neglected my blog until I went to take some of the pics off my camera! Woah Nelly ... talk about busy and not enough time to sit down and have a cup of tea ...

So VERY BRIEFLY ...

Halloween was a blast ... the kids and I decorated and dressed up and waited for the neighbourhood kids to come around knocking ...



One hot day after school and work I took the kids down to Bunya River for a bit of afternoon tea and duck watching, we then planned our next picnic and decided we'd come back another day after school with our swimmers and take a little dip


Kitty Boo Boo is now stocked in Handmade Heaven in Ipswich. This shop rocks and I bought so much stuff but it all went to my sisters a and b at my sister a's baby shower

Speaking of which the baby shower was great until Sam decided to have the biggest meltdown to date ... I was horrified and had no idea how to deal with it because he's never been so naughty or disobedient. However apart from toddler tanties and other dramas it was great to chill with my sisters and niece and nephew

The Kustom Krafts Market was on Sun Nov 8 and we had a great day even though it was so hot we practically melted

Finished for BiDM now are some more wrist cuffs (with thanks to my fellow Brown Owl Kelly for her nimble fingers and button attaching!)
With limited time between the kids and work I haven't been able to organise much time for making for the BrisStyle indie Designer Markets and spent earlier this week cutting out and I have been sewing like a MAD WOMAN yesterday and managed to get this pile of stuff half done

skirts for girls, shorts for girls and boys, dresses for the ladies and the second pic above are the straps for NEW sundresses with a vintage/retro 50's style also managed to make more earrings and still need to get some hairclips made later next week ...
all of which will be available HERE

And lastly I can't believe I am about to do this but check out the disaster area. It's like a minefield but a lot neater after a quick organising for the next available period of sewing frenzy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

busy huh! ... Elmo looks scared rather than 'scary' ... tres cute however

Little Mary Moo said...

I love the halloween outfits. Very cool.

Thank you for the clips too that I won. What a lovely surprise. They have all been claimed by others in the house than me.

Kudos for your bravery showing your sewing room. Mine is equally as messy if it is any help.

bubbachenille said...

You go girl ! Your gear looks great in Handmade Heaven too !